LA GOOD QUESTIONS: SOUNDPROOFING WINDOWS? | APARTMENT THERAPY LOS.
Nearby resident and ATLA reader Jeffrey has a problem we can truly relate to: I love my neighborhood here in Silverlake, Los Angeles. News: Welcome to our forum specially upgraded for faster searching and a higher level of soundproofing information. News: Welcome to our forum specially upgraded for faster searching and a higher level of soundproofing information. Your question may have already been answered! Windows are one of the most common entries of noise into or out of a room. Glass and wood window frames seem to be invisible to sound. Q: I recently moved to a beautiful studio in a great location that I love. The only problem is that it is on a very busy corner and extremely loud. Soundproofing a room without spending big bucks is possible. Malaysias Largest Online Community I have 2 double hung windows about the size of 4x6 in my room. Wood and glass window frames do not block much sound; noise commonly enters a room through windows. As most people here, Ive found that the in cab noise level is more than I wanted.
PLEXIGLASS OVER WINDOW? - SUPER SOUNDPROOFING COMMUNITY FORUM.
On the other side of the truck, my wife ALWAYS found the noise to be excessive. Soundproofing windows: how-to, methods and materials. SUPER Soundproofing Plugs for Windows. Obviously, you deserve relief from outside noises!
URL: http://www.apartmenttherapy.com